In compliance with section 13, subsection 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 we hereby inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed by Fincon Sp. z o.o. seated in Tychy (ul. Barona 30, 43-100 Tychy), being the Personal Data Administrator, in order to prepare and preform contract / broker’s order.
- Your personal data will be received by insurance companies and entities providing outsourced services for the Administrator, providing accounting services, IT services and public authorities on the basis of legal requirements.
- The Administrator will not forward your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
- You reserve the right to receive a copy of forwarded data and information where your data has been made available.
- We hereby inform that your personal data will be maintained by the Administrator throughout a legally required period, however, not longer than 10 years.
- You reserve the right to access your data, amend it, remove it or limit processing of data or appeal, as well as the right to transfer data. If data is processed on the basis of your consent we hereby inform that you reserve the right to cancel your consent for data processing.
- You are entitled to file complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in justified cases of illegal processing of your personal data.
- Submitting your personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to submit data may indispose performance of services within the scope of binding contracts.
- For any questions relating to processing of your personal data by Fincon Sp. z o.o. please contact our Personal Data Protection Assistant, Mr Maciej Krukowski via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +48 32 788 17 03.