The Service does not collect information automatically other than information included in cookies.
- Cookies are information data, text files in particular, maintained on the end Service User’s device and are intended for using the Service websites. Cookies usually include name of website from which they have been collected, period throughout which they are maintained at the user’s device and unique number.
The entity placing cookies at the end User’s device and obtaining access to them is the operator of this website.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust contents of websites to the User’s preferences and optimise use of websites; in particular, these files enable recognising the Service User’s device and appropriate website displaying, adjusted to individual needs;
- create statistics which enable understanding how the Service Users actually use websites to improve their structure and contents;
- As part of the Service two main types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files maintained on the end User’s device until logging out, leaving website or turning off software (web browser). Persistent cookies are maintained on the end User’s device throughout a defined period in the cookies’ parameters or until removed by the User.
- Within the Service the following types of cookies are used:
- necessary cookies, enabling use of services provided by the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication as a part of the Service;
- secure cookies, e.g. used to identify misuse in scope of authentication as a part of the Service; efficiency cookies, enabling collection of information how the Service websites are used;
- functional cookies, to memorise settings and personalised interface of the User, e.g. in scope of selected language or region, font size, website layout etc.
- commercial cookies, to provide advertisement contents adjusted to the scope of interests of the Users.
- In numerous cases software used for Internet browsing (web browser) allows for maintaining cookies on the end User’s device by default. The Service Users may change their settings referring to cookies at any time. These settings may be changed particularly to block automatic handling of cookies in web browser settings or report every cookies’ placement on the Service User’s device. Detailed information about possibilities and methods for handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Service operator informs that limitation of cookies use may affect some functions available on websites of the Service.
- Cookies placed on the Service User’s device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
- More information about cookies available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or under Help section of your web browser menu.